hello! ^^ just stopping by to tell you that i'm going to go to beijing, china tomorrow and will be back by sunday evening...^^ it's going to be a fun vacation...^^ well, i hope it will be because i will be bringing my notes in cs131 and math150 to china so i can study for my exams on monday. :P but i'm going to make my stay in china worthwhile by going on a shopping spree!!!! our sources say that the prices of stuff in beijing are really low which means that we can PROLLY go on a shopping spree which i'm looking forward to...^^ and i'm gonna try and bring pasalubongs for everyone...^^ anyways, that all really...^^ so, me go bye bye now...^^ i'll see if i can post after i come back...^^ i'll try and post pics too for your viewing pleasure...^^ oh yeah! ^^ stand by for my story (which was supposed to be due valentine's last year)...^^ gonna be posting it in fictionpress.com in a few days...^^ god bless!!! ^^ laterz skaterz! -daal_24-
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS d- s: !a C++++ UL P+ L++ E W++ N o+ w--- O++ M K+++ V-- PS PE- Y+ PGP t+ 5 X+ R+ tv+++ b+++ DI+ D++ G++ e h- !r z?**
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
{
IF you love someone
THEN set her free
ENDIF
DO UNTIL she comes back
wait
ENDDO
}
How To Install Love
Customer Service (CS) Rep.: Yes, Ma'am, how may I help
you today?
Customer: Well, after much consideration, I've decided
to install LOVE. Can you guide me through the
process?
CS Rep.: Yes, I can help you. Are you ready to
proceed?
Customer: Well, I'm not very technical, but I think
I'm ready to install now. What do I do first?
CS Rep.: The first step is to open your HEART. Have
you located your HEART, Ma'am?
Customer: Yes I have, but there are several other
programs running right now. Is it okay to install
while they are running?
CS Rep.: What programs are runn...
Misplaced Priorities can Misled a Nation
"He who can take no interest in what is small will take false interest in what is great." John Ruskin
Jasmine Trias visited the Philippinesvery recently. Everyone was agog waiting to welcome her. The excitement was remarkable as the media and many of our "kababayans" flocked to the airport to see her. This scenario is typical of Filipinos. Sadly, it reflects our country's misplaced priorities.
Contest of the Mind. Another young girl came back to the country just a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Faye (not her real name for very sensitive reasons). Unknown to her countrymen, this eleven year old girl brought honor to the Philippines . She represented the country in the Intercontinental Science Quiz Net in Australia . Out of 57 countries represented, Faye garnered First Place for the Philippines . Germany came in second while the United States came in third.
In start contrast to the hooplah extended to...
Comments