what's with txting?

gr...i'm changing my celphone number...that's annoying. just because i exceeded again. not exactly my fault. most of the people i txt are smart users. i'm a globe user. anyways, it's still partly my fault. i txt him too much...^^

his mom told me to stop txting him. just because he got very low grades this sem. and that means, he's not yet gonna graduate this sem. *sigh* oh well, i guess i can't do anything. i don't want to risk txting him again. his mom caught me txting him bacause i was telling him that i was gonna change my phone and she got mad at me. she scares me. she told me that "wala daw ako kwenta kausap. na ndi ako marunong sumunod sa usapan. katulad ako ng iba. kunwari mabait tapos ala din pala." *sigh* that hurt. it hurt like hell. ok. that may be an exaggeration. it's just that, i don't want to be bad-mouthed for doing nothing wrong. i said sorry and i explained but oh well...can't do anything.

going to go now. got a dentist's appointment. later.

>>>alexa<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!