we're going to CHINA!!!!!!!!

hello! ^^ just stopping by to tell you that i'm going to go to beijing, china tomorrow and will be back by sunday evening...^^ it's going to be a fun vacation...^^

well, i hope it will be because i will be bringing my notes in cs131 and math150 to china so i can study for my exams on monday. :P

but i'm going to make my stay in china worthwhile by going on a shopping spree!!!! our sources say that the prices of stuff in beijing are really low which means that we can PROLLY go on a shopping spree which i'm looking forward to...^^

and i'm gonna try and bring pasalubongs for everyone...^^

anyways, that all really...^^ so, me go bye bye now...^^ i'll see if i can post after i come back...^^ i'll try and post pics too for your viewing pleasure...^^

oh yeah! ^^ stand by for my story (which was supposed to be due valentine's last year)...^^ gonna be posting it in fictionpress.com in a few days...^^

god bless!!! ^^

laterz skaterz!

-daal_24-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!