updating

***45 days until Christmas***

I've been taking driving lessons for the past few and so far, I haven't destroyed anything. And that really makes me happy because I'm still nervous about driving and yet I'm driving so gooooood....

Why I'm nervous you ask? Well, it's because I'm thinking that I might cause an accident and then my parents will kill me and then in the accident someone will die then when I die I'll go to hell because I accidentally killed someone which in turn caused a chain reaction of accidents which more people so I didn't only kill one but so many...or maybe I'm just scared of wrecking our car... :P Either way, I'm scared...

Also if you've noticed my links bar, there's a new link. It's a link to my deviantArt. You can also post stories and poetry and photographs and things for the phone and lots of other things... :) It's actually quite nice there.

Ate Coriel also has a deviantArt page (http://shahdee13.deviantart.com). She has a few but awesome pieces of art there. You should go and visit her. And don't forget to leave a comment! :)

I was able to watch Zenki yesterday on Hero Channel. I know I don't like dubbed anime but this is an exception. It's Zenki! And anyways, I've no complains because I haven't really watched Zenki in Jap before so I've no problem with the voices.

Anyways, is all for today. I was just updating. :) And I still want to draw Raven from the Teen Titans. So, yeah. Laterz. :)

-Daal-

***6 days until the Harry Potter Goblet of Fire Movie Premiere***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!