Dream: June 28, 2007

I had a weird dream last night. To practice my writing, I wrote the dream in a first person POV narrative. Anyway, here it is. ^_^

As I pursued the culprits on my motorcycle, I didn't notice the small rock in my path. The motorcycle I was on tipped to the right, and on instinct, I jumped away before my legs got squished. I sat up slowly trying to regain my composure. To my right, my motorcycle whirred, still turned on but was just laying on the road. I checked myself for injuries, relieved that I barely had any. Just a few gashes and scratches. Nothing I couldn't bear. I sighed to relieve my self of the tension and shock I was feeling just as Josh, another agent on the case, sat beside me.

"You ok? he asked with genuine concern, which suprised me because he did nothing but tease and annoy me through the duration of us solving the case.

I smiled and nodded in response to his question, my cheeks slightly flushing, considering I have a slight crush on him.

He looked down at my chest which slightly offended me but I looked down to see what he was so interested in. My mesh overtop was torn in places and my whole front was dirty. He reached out and touched my mesh overtop and he winced. "Your top..."

I smiled and said, "It's ok. My undershirt still seems to be ok," as I took off my mesh overtop revealing a white wifebeater underneath.

He grinned and exclaimed, "Nice." Suddenly, I felt a hand directly on my stomach as he continued, "Toned," playfulness oozing from his voice.

I blushed and joked to try to cover my embarrassment, "Actually, it's not as toned as it should be," with a nervous giggle.

His grin changed to a somewhat less playful smile and said, "It's perfect," as he stood up and walked over to my motorcycle.

My face grew redder at his comment but proceeded to messily fold my mesh overtop. It didn't really matter if it was folded or not since I'm probably gonna throw it away anyway, but the obssessive compulsive in me just couldn't let that be.

As I was getting ready to stand up, an open hand came into my view and I looked up to the owner of the hand. There was Josh, offering his hand to me, a sweet smile on his face. I smiled back as I took his hand and he helped me up.

"Don't worry. Scooby and Shaggy are already pursuing them," he said, referring to the twins we were working with. I smiled, happy that at least the criminals wouldn't get away. "Let's get your injuries tended to, ok?"

I just nodded as he proceeded to lead me to his motorcycle. I looked for my motorcycle and saw it quiet as it leaned against a small tree off the side of the road.

"I'll have the others retrieve your bike. It'll be safer if you ride with me," he said as he sat down on his bike, scooting forward a bit to make room for me at the back. He patted the space beside me and urged me to sit there. I blushed again and nodded as I sat behind him, wrapping my arms loosely around his waist.

I heard him say, "No need to be so distant. You better hang on tight or you might fall," as he pulled gently on my arms and wrapped them around his waist tightly. I was yanked forward by this and I found myself resting against his back. "Much better," he said, and though I couldn't see it, I know he had a smirk on his face.

I relaxed as he revved up his motorcycle and started towards our headquarters.

And that's it. Anyways, I've got to go. Dinner time. ^_^ I'll just come back later with another entry. Later.

-Daal-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!