weird dream

hey! so, i'm back. i'm just going to relay my whole dream here.

it started with me and my blockmates (and some other people) in the grade school canteen of my former school. the grade school canteen wasn't really a canteen but the lobby to our auditorium/gymnasium. there was this guy named "cambreion" and i don't know him. i've never seen him in my whole life but i seemed like i did know him by face. but i don't know him.

anyways, i saw him and i think he had this crush on me or something. anyways, we talked. then, my blockmate (raymond) and i went outside where it was the "red tiles" part of our former school. then, "cambreion" suddenly stopped in front of me and gave me P2100. after giving it to me, he suddenly ran off. i called after him saying that he didn't owe me anything. he stopped then shouted that it's mine. then, he ran off again.

well, i walked towards our former high school building and when we got there, the first floor was a cafe-restaurant. "cambreion" was there, sitting with three of my blockmates (mikki, kenet, raquel). he was eating the the other three were sleeping. i was watching him eat and when he was done, his plate disappeared. he loooked up at me and i looked down and went to get food from the buffet table.

when i was done getting food, i went and sat down on the chair directly in front of "cambreion". when i was sitting down, i took the soup and started to eat (drink?) it. i spilled a bit on me and then i noticed he was just looking at me. when i spilled soup on me, he took the napkin on his lap and gave it to me, taking the bowl of soup from me. i cleaned the mess and looked at him. then a thought ran through my head.

"what about him?"

i answered back...

"what about him?"

i woke up after that and i was confused as hell when i remembered my dream. i guess i'm having another weird dream. i'm almost always having these dreams. that is, when i'm actually dreaming. anyways, time will tell what this dream is about.

well, i guess that's it for this entry. until next time.

>>>alexa<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!