if

If I were a month I would be:
january...

If I were a day of the week I would be:
friday

If I were a time of day I would be:
3:00am

If I were a planet I would be:
saturn (ehehe...fave sailor star...)

If I were a sea animal I would be:
mermaid? oyster...

If I were a direction I would be:
west

If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
a double-decker bed...

If I were a sin I would be:
pride

If I were a historical figure I would be:
alexander the great

If I were a liquid I would be:
ice-cold water

If I were a stone, I would be:
garnet, alexandrite, aquamarine

If I were a tree, I would be:
sequoia

If I were a bird, I would be:
i don’t know much about birds...nightingale i guess...

If I were a tool, I would be:
computer...

If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
lilac, orange rose

If I were a kind of weather, I would be:
sunny, partly cloudly, with slight cold breeze blowing

If I were a mythical creature, I would be:
unicorn? dragon

If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
guitar, piano, flute

If I were an animal, I would be:
kitty cat...

If I were a color, I would be:
green, orange, blue, violet, red, black

If I were an emotion, I would be:
cheerful with a tinge of sarcasm

If I were a vegetable, I would be:
lettuce, tomato, cucumber (ehehe...complete salad na)

If I were a sound, I would be:
calm flowing water and a slight breeze, calm rain drops

If I were an element, I would be:
wind, oxygen

If I were a car, I would be:
anything as long as it's big...(maybe the comvee from the wild thornberry's)

If I were a song, I would be:
i promise (stacie orrico), stand out (goofy movie ost), things i'll never say (avril lavigne), anything but ordinary (avril lavinge), miss independent (kelly clarckson), bliss (alice peacock)

If I were a movie, I would be directed by:
steven spielberg, maybe chris columbus

If I were a book, I would be written by:
jk rowling, cs lewis

If I were a food, I would be:
fruits/vegetables

If I were a place, I would be:
a clearing in the middle of a lush forest with a pond in the middle

If I were an object, I would be:
computer, cellphone, camera, notebook, black v5 pilot sign pen, pencil and eraser

If I were a taste, I would be:
sweet with a tinge of salty

If I were a scent, I would be:
i don’t like perfumes much...um...basta may scent na gusto ko...di ko lang alam kung ano sya...there's this one particular scent i really like too (who can guess?) that i don't know what it is....

If I were a religion, I would be:
catholic with a mix of wiccan

If I were a word/s, I would be:
um...enigma..."i love you"...bliss..."thank you"

If I were a body part I would be:
eyes, hands/arms

If I were a facial expression I would be:
a smile, a very cheerful smile that could light up the whole world...

If I were a subject in school I would be:
philosophy, computer, math, physics

If I were a cartoon character I would be:
sonic the hedgehog, helga (hey arnold!), buttercup (powerpuff girls), ron (kim possible), mint (threads of fate...ok...di sya cartoon pro malapit na rin), st. tail/meimi

If I were a shape I would be a/an:
heart

If I were a number I would be:
6, 7, 13

>>>alexa<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!