a song

i went to school today...^^ it's because we went to the school where we're supposed to tutor for one of our classes...^^ it's so cool there! their quadrangle is big! and the skirt of the girls are pink! it's sooooo cute!

anyways, i was writing a song a while ago...don't know why...just popped in my head after i read the unfinished draft of the pop story...i'll post it at the end...^^

know what? my parents are bad...really...you see, a good friend of my dad gave me a cheque containing P5000 and they took it! they plan to use it for my birthday party...can't they cut me some slack for once? do they have to take every signle cent i have? sheesh! it's the first time in my life did i ever get something that big! but when my brother gets a big amount of money, they don't get it...but they get mine and use it...that's so unfair! i keep tearing up everytime i remember this...a little bit more and i might just really cry...

well, that's it...nothing more to post...it's my 18th birthday on the 31st so wish me luck!

>>>alexa<<<

untitled for now

i was walking down the street
looking around town
didn't expect to bump into you
never believed in good luck

but there you were
shining like the sun
and i knew from then on
that you'd be the one

i can't believe you are in my life
i can't believe that you happened to me
i'll never let you go
you'll always be my girl
i'll love you forever

only reached up til there so watch out for the continuation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!