field trip!

hey! mustah? well, last feb. 8, 2004 (yesterday!) we had a field trip to taal! it was fun! tiring, yet fun. it was kinda like the mt. mayon trek and swimming with the butanding experience combined! anyways, i'll tell you of all the things that heppened from the start.

ok, so i woke up at 5:00am in the morning, then i took a bath. exactly after taking a bath, mikki, rax, and mame kenet txted me. so i replied to their txts first. i called kay on her landline to wake her up, and she did, thankfully.! anyways, after that, i put on my clothes and fixed my stuff.

well, then, after that, i went to school. i arrived at around 6:30am. i saw gerard and he took the rice cooker from me. so i went in the school because we wre gonna have a assembly on the rh steps. since it was starting yet because there were still many people who wasn't there, i went with mame to mini-stop to look for batteries for her camera. we couldn't find one. so, we went to kay's dorm and walked with her to school.

after the assembly, we went to the bus and we got seated in the front. i was seated by the aisle and next to ms kim. we left school and ms kim introduced us to a guide, ms christy and ms kim's younger brother, kuya ivo. he's only older than me by a few months. his birthday's june 10, 1985. i asked what his birthday was because he didn't want us to call him kuya...oh well! whatever!

so we went to tagaytay. the bus ride there was uneventful and when we got to tagaytay, we went to phivolcs. they taught us about the volcano island and we went to ride a boat after. my boatman was very nice! we went to the east side of the volcano island and from there started to trek to the crater. it was a long and tiring hike. it was ashy, and hot. and to top it all off, i had a ride cooker on my back...^^

when we got to the crater, it was beautiful. in the middle was a lake that had yellow water. why yellow? well, the water was sulfuric with a pH of 2.5...very acidic...but it doesn't burn your skin. ^^ anyways, we ate lunch and we had the most dibvine lunch! the food was very delicious...or maybe it was because we were really hungry...^^ well, we were blessed with so many food that we had to offer them to other groups. the remaining, i ate. we were all full from the food after that.

after lunch, we had a presentation. we did butt exercises (you know...the thing where you spell stuff with your butt) and we sang a part of a song. the winner of the presentation was rey's group, the bibbo hot boys...^^ kuya ivo teased me after that by saying that he didn't think i was gonna present. he said that he thought i was only there to bring the rice cooker...well, whatever! shows him how strong i am...^^

after the presentations, we went back to the boat. we were supposed to go to the north side of the island but it looked like it wa gonna rain and the waves were getting stronger. so, on the boat ride back to phivolcs, we got wet because the waves were wild! it was fun! of course, that wasn't enough so when we got back to shore, we borrowed life vests and swam from the shore to the boat some meters away from the shore. it was kinda gross to swim from the shore because of the many lumot that was there...^^ but it was all fun so i could care less!

so, after we changed clothes, we went back to the bus to get ready to go back home. while waiting, i fixed my stuff...^^ the other people were like sitting down and some were also fixing their stuff. kuya ivo, who was sitting on the seat next to me (the other seat of seat on the other side of the aisle) was anoying rose ann who was behind him. i guess he was bored...but mame and me showed him! he kept teasing me and mame because we still wanted to swim and did! hah!

so we started to go home. i got out my pad and i started writing what happened during the day. while i was writing, kuya ivo was telling stuff like "kuya ivo is sitting here beside me and he won't shut up and he's pissing me off" for me to write.i told him that i wasn't writing that but he really won't shut up. i wasn't annoyed. hell, it was funny. i told him "basta hindi binabastos ah" with a chuckle.

after a while though, i said in a british accent "you're putting those words in my mouth. i never said anything...ok? and anyways, i ain't writing any of those things you're saying so yeah..." turns out that he likes hearing the british accent and he tried to copy me but he couldn't. then he saw my harry potter pencil case and asked me about harry potter and so i gave up writing.

well, we stopped over at colette's to buy some pasalubong. he asked for a piece of paper from me and i gave him one before i got off the bus to buy me some pastillas de leche (my fave!). when i got back in the bus, we started talking again and when the bus was moving, he was talking with kay about the ilongo language (kay knows how). anyways, he gave me the piece of paper after a while and said "sana mabasa mo yan" in a friendly tone.

anyways, philip called my celphone after a while and when he was saying goodbye, he kept coaxing me to say "i love you" on the phone. of course i didn't want to say it because there were so many people who could here me. so i told him no. kay who was beside me was...um...kinikilig and started saying" sabihin mo na kasi". how she knew what was happening, i have no idea. anyways, kay was pushing me and pinching me so i would say it. so i said it. and the call ended immediately. kuya ivo and kay were teasing me then because they heard me. gods i was blushing the whole time...^^

so, we got bck to school and i said bye to everyone. i read the piece of paper kuya ivo gave me in the car and it shocked me. oh my gosh! what was written was shocking., i have no idea if he was just joshing with me or he was telling the truth or whatever he meant with what he wrote but oh. my. gosh! i can't believe it! if you want to know what he wrote, email me. i'll email you what he wrote.

oh well, i have to go now. i still have to go to school...later dudes!

>>>alexa<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!