kids for christr eco camp....nevermind...

i went to pililla remember? well, i'm going to tell you all about it but you can really like just read chloe's blog...anyways....

i'm not really in the mood to tell you all about it...just makes me remember how i'm not needed in yfc anyways...don't blame me for feeling this way...since i joined yfc, the only people who really kept me enthusiastic for yfc were my close friends, namely, cyhla, and chloe...but without them, i probably wouldn't be psyched everytime i get to join...know why? well, it's their fault...the yfc's in charge never tell me about yfc meetings or stuff like that then they ask me why i didn't go...they don't have to rub it to my face everytime i don't make it...oh well...if i become a couple coordinator for youth for christ (such a far time from now, neh?), i'll make sure that no youth gets left out ever...the active youth for christ right now feel like they're so superior and perfect just because they're so in and with the others...but what about those other youths who are just quiet and are just waiting to be asked to come? will you leave them because they don't exactly fit in? well, no thanks then if it's like that...i didn't join youth for christ to be treated like nothing...

>>>alexa<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!