i pray

things are realy going haywire these days. my life is a mess yet it's going as smoothly as possible. everything isn't perfect as i'd like it to be but i'm coping.

i'm glad dad bought me the second installation to the left behind series. it has helped me when something really big came up. if i hadn't read it, maybe i'd still be worrying about my problem. but i'm glad. i've lifted everything up to god and trust him to make everything all right. of course i'd still be the one doing all the work but it would be a partnership like thing like because god is right there guiding me in what i should do.

well, as much as i'd like to expound on my problem, i'm gonna be late for class, so i think i'll do that later. well, until later y'all. god bless!

>>>alexa<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!