read at your own risk

If you haven't read the sixth Harry Potter book and if you don't want to be spoiled about it, then you beeter not read this. I'm just going to take out all of my feelings about the book here.

Spoiler Alert Start:

I'm so sad. Snape (oh how I loathe him) just killed Dumbledore using the forbidden spell Avada Kedavra. Now I will dedicate my time to loathing Snape (oh how he will die for killing our most beloved).

---0---

I want to cry. It's just so sad...

---0---

I really want to kill Snape. Why does JK Rowling keep on killing the characters people love? T-T I know it creates dramatic tension and conflict in the story but...

I wonder how Harry feels now...

Spoiler Alert End

Well, that's it. That's the only thing I really feel such fervent emotions for. *sigh* Oh well.

-daal-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!