Marvel at my new blog skin!

I present to all this new blog skin that I made entirely by myself (with help from tutorials for the graphics). Finishing this was very refreshing since it's been so long since I've coded something of my own. I think I'm beginning to remember why I'm taking Computer Science as my course. But of course, that still doesn't mean I like school. I still abhor most teachers and most all our subjects there. :P

Anyway, I'm going to be changing the POP blog skin to this too, just because I made this for the POP blogger to begin with. I just totally fell in love with it that's why I used it as my own blog skin too. ^_^

That would be all. I'll try and come by again to update. Au revoir!

-Daal-

PS. Take a look at Dhar's site (as a requirement for school). http://bubblegum-rock.teracities.com

PPS. If it's not too much of a hassle, please place a comment on my taggie board about my blog skin (like if the font is difficult to read, or the font color is too bright, or the whole site is blinding, etc). Merci!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!