Movie Quotes: Answers

Since no one cares to answer this (except for Kel and Kuya Mark on my LJ and Multiply), I'll just post the answers already.



1. How am I supposed to take you home when I can't make my feet move from this spot? If I could die tomorrow I would, just so I could spend one more night with you. - Tuck Everlasting

2. So let's just give this everything we got. We may fall on our faces, but if we do, we will fall with dignity! - School of Rock

3. The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back. - Sweet Home Alabama

4. I am not the awful person that I know that I was. I don't even know that person. And I'd like to believe... I have to believe that if you knew that... if in your heart, you really, really knew that... you wouldn't be getting ready to marry someone now. Unless that someone were me. - 13 Going on 30

5. Hugging's very different. Hugging that involves arms and hands; and leaning is whole bodies moving in like this... Leaning involves *wanting*...and *accepting*. *Leaning*... - While You Were Sleeping

6. What do you want to do? You want to fly to Paris? See the Eiffel Tower? No problem. You wanna dance on a beach in Bali? Let's go! Let's do it! Anywhere in the world...that will take MasterCard or Visa. Anywhere. - Just Like Heaven

7. And even though I've said cruel things and driven her away... she's become the voice in my head. And I can't seem to drown her out. And I don't want to drown her out. - Two Weeks Notice

8. I've directed rescue missions all around the world. I've directed numerous snatch-and-grabs from countries whose names you are not allowed to know. I've choreographed multi-pronged amphibious landings and stealth air attacks! Do you think I would have the military profiency to direct this production? - The Pacifier

9. Hard to breathe, feels like floating, so full of love, my heart's exploding. Mouth is dry, hands are shaking, my heart is yours, for the taking. Acting weird, not myself, dancing around, like the Keebler elf. Finally time, for this poor shlub to know how it feels, to fall in lub. - Mr. Deeds

10. I would like to be cremated. I spent my whole life in a box. I don't want to be buried in one. - Last Holiday

11. You broke my heart. And you acted like somehow it was my fault, my misunderstanding, and I was too in love with you to ever be mad at you, so I just punished myself! For years! But you waltzing in here on my lovely Christmas holiday, and telling me that you don't want to lose me whilst you're about to get MARRIED, somehow newly entitles me to say, it's over. This - This twisted, toxic THING between us, is finally finished! I'm miraculously done being in love with you! Ha! I've got a life to start living. - The Holiday

12. Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. - Hitch

13. My father... your son... Holy canoli! You are my sister! - Master of Disguise

14. So... Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right. - National Treasure

15. You can't blame the location, you can only blame yourself. The suburbs are just a state of mind. - Stuck in the Suburbs

BONUS: Do not fear death, but rather the unlived life. You don't have to live forever. You just have to live. - Tuck Everlasting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!