If you could attend any concert, what would it be?

My first choice right now would be Panic! at the Disco and it really sucks that I missed their last concert here in the Philippines because who knows how long it'll be before their next concert here.

My next choice is The Hush Sound, which probably might never happen since they're not a famous band here in the Philippines, but I totally love their songs. They're with Fueled by Ramen (http://fueledbyramen.tumblr.com/), the same people behind Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and Gym Class Heroes, among other bands.

After this would be *N Sync (I know you'll probably call me corny) because they're my favorite boy band and I know this is definitely impossible considering the fact that they've long disbanded.

Let me hear from you guys. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!