eFoxCity.com September 2012 Wishlist

Autumn is my favorite season, even if we technically don't have autumn here in the Philippines. While a number of countries have four seasons: spring, summer, autumn, and winter, we technically only have two: sunny and rainy. Still, fall season trends tend to be my favorite. Since the autumn season is coming, I decided to do some online window shopping and see what items are now being stocked in online shops.

One of the online shops I browsed was eFoxCity.com. eFoxCity.com is an "online fashion clothing wholesaler" located in China. They have various clothes in their online shop, not only for women, but for men too. They also have a lot of wedding apparel (they even have a whole category dedicated to it). eFoxCity.com, apart from being a online shop, also supplies to wholesalers, retails, and boutiques (online or otherwise). around the world, such as in Russia, Egypt, USA, France, UK, Australia, and, of course, the Philippines.

When I think of autumn, I think of layers. And for layering you'll need vests, cardigans, jackets, blazers, and coats. Of course, if layering's not your style, you could always go for long-sleeved tops, hoodies, and sweaters (though I don't recommend this if the weather in your area is cold one minute and humid the next).

 

  

 

 

 

Obviously, I love sweaters, and loose ones at that. I just love how they usually feel warm and comfortable. :P

Anyway, time for me to go. Until next time!~

♥ Daal

PS. You can win up to $100 to shop on eFoxCity.com from Style is Eternal's giveaway. Giveaway details here: http://www.styleiseternal.net/2012/09/win-up-to-100-to-shop-in-efoxcitycom.html

* All photos taken from eFoxCity.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!