doing my blogging duties

i felt like i needed to udpate this blog so here i am! don't think you've seen the last of me because i'm back to haunt you! :)

anyways, first of all, i'm not yet done enrolling. i know i'm supposed to be but i'm not. and i have this feeling that i'm not going to be able to enroll anything. but, not to worry! i'm going to do everything in my power to do so. :)

i'm starting to write a story again but this time, i'm trying to make it a long chaptered story. since i'm kinda determined to be a writer/author, i decided to practice writing by doing the best way you can practice writing. i'm practicing by writing! anyways, the story's entitled beauty but that's tentative. i might change it depending on the flow of the story. :)

please visit my site autumn song because i started working on it again. so, there's lots more stuff there. :) i'm proud of it because i used lots of tables which i never really liked. and i'm happy i'm practicing because i'm taking cs120 this sem which is internet programming which most probably use html again. yeay for me! :)

also, i'm trying to limit my fanfiction reading time so that i could devote more time to studying. i just pray that i can dedicate myself to this so that i don't fail anymore subjects. i don't want to disappoint myself again. i'm going to do this for myself, if not for my parents. i really want to graduate on time, or at least, by summer after 4th year 2nd semester. :)

philip's birthday already passed but i don't have a gift for him yet. i don't know what to give him and i want to give him something special. after all, i just realized that thanks to him, my eyes got better. why? because he made me smile. smiling seems to make my eyes better so he made my eyes better. :)

it's also kes' birthday in a few days (11 to be exact) and i don't know what to get her. i'm thinking something kim possible related or something fushigi yuugi related. but what exactly? any suggestions?

well, i'm going to go now. it's time to go to sleep. if i forgot to put stuff, i'll just put them tomorrow. :) laterz!

-daal-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!