an update before i log off

first of all, i won the elections for VP for Records in our organization, Biochemistry Society in school. 45 votes and 22 abstain. i'm happy i won. though it is tiring, i like having a position. it helps me in disciplining myself because i really try to prioritize my job and teaches me how to budget my time for school, my job, and for relaxation/play. :)

we have a friend who is really annoying all of us. it's because she's taking for granted the oppurtunity she has of being able to study. she doesn't come to her classes, she doesn't really study and she prioritizes boys and the lower years. it's annoying because we keep on telling her to study and attend her classes but she just shrugs us off. well, here's what we say...WHATEVER! it's your life so it's your problem.

i have a new friend. we talk on the phone like we've been friends for a long time. it makes me miss philip. i miss philip a lot. and i really want to see him.

*sigh* this day is like "bad luck" day for me.

first of all, i slipped down the stairs in school, thus hurting my left side. a lot of people saw me but i couldn't feel embarrassed because i couldn't think anyways. it's a good thing my head didn't hit the floor because it would've prolly hurt more. i remember when i stood up, i couldn't think, stand, move straight. and i heard this really loud buzzing noise and i couldn't see well. gosh...i wonder what would've happened if i slipped the whole way down the stairs?

next, when i was walking to the lrt station, it started to rain. i didn't have my umbrella and i wasn't able to bring a jacket. it's a good thing it wasn't raining that hard so i didn't get that wet. just a bit. and i was scared of slipping down stairs again because the stairs from the lrt station at edsa leading to the mrt station was wet. i'm glad i didn't.

i guess today wasn't so bad.

after all, i didn't get seriously hurt even though those incidents could've been life threatening. or at least would cause me to get hurt. i'm happy. ^-^

well, that's all. i'm going to go offline now.

laterz! ^-^

-daal_24-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!