The Last Two Weeks

Hi! It's been so long (once again) since I've last written here. The truth is, I truly missed writing here. It's just that I can't seem to want to write about anything. There hasn't been anything truly... extraordinary that happened that compels me to write. Anyway, I really should stop yapping and continue writing my entry.

Last December 1, our family went to 168, a shopping mall in Divisoria and did our Christmas shopping. There were so many people and it was uber crowded. Anyways, as I said, we did our Christmas shopping and we were able to buy the Christmas gifts we're going to give.

While shopping, I pondered on something. Why is it so difficult to buy Christmas gifts (or any gifts for that matter) for guys? It is because I'm not one? Do guys have difficulty picking out gifts for girls or do they have a diffucult time picking gifts too? What simple gifts can you give guys? I mean, when I think of a gift for guys, I think of cars, or some other toy. But I'm not gonna give to kids. Oh well.

I don't know if I should get small extra gifts for the POP members. I have no money as it is and I'm wondering if there's anything small I can give to the POP members. I was thinking of making bracelets but I lack a ton of materials that would cost quite a lot. Oh well. I'm sure they'll understand if I don't give them something extra.

Speaking of POP, I really have to start working on the script for the first episode of our currently untitled show. It's a secret but it's something along the lines of Click (GMA) or Gimik (ABS-CBN) crossed over with Pay it Forward but without the pairings. That'd be quite difficult to do.

Anyways, going back. Last December 2, our family (minus Darryll because he had classes) ate at Pizza Hut at Edsa Central. It's been ages since we've last eaten at Pizza Hut. I still totally lurve their mushroom soup. It's so creamy and absolutely delish. I also love their Garlic and Shrimp Pasta. I can't figure out what the peculiar taste is and I really want to know because I want to try and make it. Dhar said it tasted like Lucky Me Pancit Canton but that doesn't really help me much.

Last December 3, we went to the MCG at Ateneo and attended the TORCH meeting. I'm happy to report that Tine, Edward, and Christelle were there with us. I'm so happy. We had a lot of fun during the gathering. We watched this video presentation and the pic of Dhar and me taken at the cemetery along with the new POP studio pic was shown in the presentation. It was soo weird. Awesome and kind of flattering but weird. I mean, it's not everyday I see a pic with me in it in a video clip.

We also learned the One Manila chant and dance, the TORCH chant, and a new word, shakabadoodles (of which I have no idea of the meaning). They're all cute and fun. A bit weird (especially the word) but they're all cool. The One Manila chant goes like this:

One Manila, One Manila, One Manila, Lupet!
One Manila, One Manila, One Manila, Lupet!

One Manila, Lupet!
One Manila, Lupet!
One Manila, Lupet!

And the TORCH chant goes like this:

Ang galing, and galing ni Lord sa TORCH.
Ang astig, and astig, astig mag-TORCH.
Ang lupet, and lupet, lupet mag-TORCH.
Lahat ng TORCH, love na love na love ni Lord.

Carlos showed up near the end but he didn't want to come near the front. I'm guessing me was shy. I know the feeling. I mean, when we started out, we didn't know anyone but now, we know quite a lot of them and they know us too. It's awesome. I feel loved, cared for, and important. It's wonderful.

Last December 8, the KFC Central B3 YFC Service Team (that really is a handful to say...write) held a meeting at the Valmores residence. We planned the Christmas Party (where John and I will be the overall heads for the activity), planned out the theme for every month of next year, and watched our CAFI recital (we'll be doing Entablado as our performance for the KFC Christmas party). It was great fun. Christelle even admitted to having a crush on Marty (haha... after three years, finally!).

I love watching our recital. It reminds me of the good times. It always makes me happy watching our recital. I miss the CAFI days. I can't even do a hundred curl ups anymore.

Steering away from the serious stuff, I'm happy to announce that I've reached 1 million MP in Marapets. It's so freakin awesome. It's a wonderful accomplishment and I'm really very proud of myself for reaching and accomplishing such a goal. I rule.

Also, I don't know if I already wrote this but I've started on a new story. It's currently entitled Dreams and I don't have any plans of changing the title anytime soon. I've finished the very short prologue (one page) and am working on the first chapter. I want to try and finish it but I'm kinda stuck right now. I've no idea how to introduce the other characters. Oh well. I'll find someway.

Anyways, that's all. I'm tired. More specifically my hands are tired from typing and so is my back. I'm going to go rest my hands/back/wrists a bit and go back to reading fanfics. Later. ^_^

-Daal-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!