Gratitude: Post # 1

Since I really enjoyed the Gratitude meme I got from Kelly before, and because I think it's a wonderful meme to do whether you were tagged or not, I'm going to make it into a post. Here's post number 1. The rules are simple. Just post 10 things that made you happy recently.

1. The Valmores' confirmation.

2. My AEP .NET classmates.

3. Having a new crush.

4. Seeing my crush.

5. Talking to my crush.

6. Playing FFVII: Crisis Core

7. Learning that we may actually get a Wii.

8. Going to my bass lessons.

9. Learning C# (which is easy if you know Java).

10. Knowing that Panic at the Disco will be having a concert in the Philippines.

No pics for now. Too lazy to upload them. :P Did you notice that three items pertain to my new crush. Ahehe. You'll have to excuse me for that. It's been a long time since I've had a crush. And not just a crush but an ultimate crush. It feels so good. Like I'm on a sugar high. :}

Anyway, that's all. My sister and I are going to watch Supernatural. Later!

-Daal-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!