Gratitude: Post # 2

Here's my second Gratitude post. Same rules apply. If you want to steal, just go on. :}

1. Winning an award from the AEP.

2. Getting a certificate / award for being a team lead.

3. Having a wonderful and friendly team.

4. Making a new friend.

5. Getting to go to the graduation outing with my AEP classmates.

6. Knowing I'll still be able to see my AEP classmates (dinner at Italliani's and a plan to play badminton).

7. Playing Patapon.

8. Knowing that we may actually be able to watch the Click Five concert.

9. Graduating from the AEP.

10. My crush. :D

Still no pics. Too lazy to post. Anyway, if you're going to question why my crush is part of the list again, it's because I'm still thankful that I have him as my crush. :} Weird, neh?

That's all. Later!

-Daal-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!