Something Salty, Something Sweet - On Favorite Comfort Food

Oven roasted french fries
I'm not exactly sure what my favorite comfort food is. I have different food that I want to eat to comfort me when I am depressed. Sometimes I crave for something salty, sometimes something sweet.



For the sweet food, it would be a toss-up between gummy bears, ice cream, and dark chocolate. All of them make me very happy in different ways. I love the sweet tangy taste of gummy bears, the sweet taste mixed with the soft coldness of the ice cream, and the rich semi-sweet taste of dark chocolate.



For salty food, as unhealthy as they might be, it would be a toss-up between french fries, McDonald's Sausage McMuffin, and plain Lay's with a cheese salsa dip. Because these food are not very healthy, I only eat them rarely (especially in the case of Sausage McMuffin because it's only available during breakfast at McDonald's) so getting to eat them on a day I'm sad cheers me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!