What was the last book you read?

The last book I read was Ten Things I Love About You by my favorite romance author, Julia Quinn. It's her recently released book and it's the third book in her Bevelstoke series (the first being The Secret Diaries of Miranda Cheever and the second being What Happens in London).

It's a wonderful read. I wasn't totally in love with Annabel Winslow but I did enjoy that she wasn't "thin". As the book describes her, she has quite the bosom and hips that are perfect for childbearing. I did love Sebastian Grey though. He was very charming and he's an author to boot!

For those who haven't read Julia Quinn's works, I invite you to do so, especially if you like historical romances. But you'd better start with the Bridgerton series (which is a series of eight books!) because I believe it's her masterpiece.

Ask me anything, I dare you! XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!