Fanfiction Quote # 3

It's been some time since I last made a Fanfiction quote entry don't you think? Well, I've started reading fanfiction again (all thanks to Hart of Dixie) and I came across another fanfiction which is worthy of being quoted.

There's actually going to be three separate quotes because the fanfic I read was composed of different drabbles. Anyway, here they are!

---0---0---0---0---0---0---

He found himself thinking of her constantly, any discovery made him turn absently to share it with her. Random sights, funny happening, damn, just breathing made him want to talk to her.

~

"Her," His quiet statement cause a giant gasp from Jenny's clique, which had congregated around their table. The next thing he said was so quiet Helga almost missed it, but it caused her smile to widen, and her heart to soar. "It'll always be her."

~

The beast inside was only beginning to stretch when he looked at her, her blue eyes were wide with surprise. But the other emotion simmering in them had him smiling, and had the beast purring. Desire. He wrapped his arm around her waist and dragged her closer before leaning down to kiss her. She moaned into his mouth and he felt the beast growl "Mine." her eyes darkened at his possessive tone. "Yours," she laughed.

~

From LunarianPrincess' Hey Arnold! fanfic, Changes.

---0---0---0---0---0---0---

Anyway, that's all for this entry. I'll try and see if I can update this blog more often. I've been blogging more regularly at my other blogs: ne pas cesser de rêver and Garnet Writes (my freewrites blog), so if you'd like, you can go visit me there. :)

Got to go! Until next time! (^^)/~~

♥ Daal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!