a disturbing realization

i need your help.

i think...no wait, i'm sure that my parents are going to get an annulment.

they said curiousity killed the cat and i think i know now. the realizations the cat had killed him.

and i think i'm going to die now.

what am i going to do? i feel like everything i believe in is leaving me. i feel like my whole life is falling apart. i don't know what to do. i never imagined this happening.

call me naive. call me ignorant. but i always believed that love will find a way. i always believed that the family is the most powerful group that one can have. yes they have their little quabbles now and then but i never thought...it never occured to me...i don't know anymore.

all my philosophies are getting shot down one by one. each and every belief that i have is falling down and hitting the ground so hard but no sound comes from it.

i don't know why i'm telling you this but i needed someone to tell. it hurts. it really does. i want to cry but i can't. i really can't.

i wish i was numb. numb to anything and everything. i wish that i never had this urge to find things out. i wish i never had the trait of curiousity. i wish...i wish i could die right now.

>>>alexa<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!