people fall in ditches, not in love

why is it that even though i keep saying that there is no such thing as "falling in love" that i find myself saying it more often? yes. people don't fall in love. because if people can fall in love, then what can stop them from falling out of love? but even though this is the case, i find myself saying that "i think i'm falling" when there is no such thing. damn it.


not only is that annoying but i can't even figure out how i feel about him. yes. i'm using the phrase. i think i'm falling. deeper into the pit. and i don't think there's a way to get out. i. don't. want. to. fall. i. don't. have. anything. to. admit.

(yeah right. keep saying that to yourself and you might just believe it.)

sounds more like i'm denying it, aren't i? i'm not falling. but yeah. i'm not.


sometimes, i find myself blurting out "i love you" when i'm txting him. but i don't know where that came from. maybe someone's manipulating me or possessing me to say that.

(yeah right. like that really happens. just admit it.)

this is fun. i'm talking to myself. i must be going crazy. but what am i going to admit? there's nothing to admit.

(umhm...that's because you've admitted you are falling for him.)

and there's no such thing as falling for someone. that's hard. maybe the person just tripped.

(same thing. you fell without knowing it like people trip without meaning to.)


ok. i think i'm going to shut up now. the other part is winning in this stupid debate that was just supposed to be a frigging rant.

(go me. go me. it's my birthday. it's my birthday.)

yeah. shutting up now. 'til later y'all. god bless.


>>>alexa<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!