a song?

Hope in Loss

1. I don't know what to do
I don't know how to cope
I want to tell you I love you
But I've lost all hope

You see I never saw this coming
I never thought I'd fall for you
If I knew I'd get hurt from loving
Then I'd rather not have known you

Chorus:
But I guess it's better like this
I never had you anyways
You never really quite saw me
No matter how much I tried

I'm thanking you right now
I've always feared in love
Now I know that'll never be
I found hope in loss

2. You're gone and I can't do a thing
I want you to stay beside me
But I don't have the right
That would be asking too much

I'm happy I have your friendship
I'm glad I have a place in your heart
But my heart screams for more
And I can't really stop this feeling

Bridge:
I want to thank you for everything
For your friendship and for the pain
You helped me overcome this
I know that I'll get over you
Just as long as I keep my mind
For fear and hope of love and loss

(Start Chorus from "I'm thanking...")

>>>alexa<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!