weakness

a weak person maybe someone who is too emotional. someone who cries at the littlest things. one who can't defend herself and is almost always getting used. a weak person is too sensitive of the people around her. someone who is too soft-hearted.

but some may say that a weak person is someone who can't make decisions for themselves. someone who is always getting teased because they could not tell the others of who they really are. someone who always keeps their feelings to themselves.

for me, someone weak is someone who lets things get to her. a little tease here and the person will fall down. something embarrassing happens and everyone laughs and they go running crying. someone who can't accept jokes about them.

people think i am weak. they order me around thinking that they can always count on me to do things for them and when i fail they say that it's all my fault. they think that i don't have feeling because i always wear a mask of happiness. they think that they can always get what they want if they get me out of the way.

i am sick and tired of being labeled as someone weak bacause i am not. i can make decisions for myself and i can lead people if they are willing to isten to me. i don't want to keep any hard feelings towards one because i think letting someone's jokes get to you is small sign of weakness. i don't want to harbor sadness because i don't want to cry. i also think crying is a small sign of weakness.

i don't want to be a ticking time bomb which would explode anytime unexpectedly. if i am someone like that, all the harbored feelings would come out in extremities. i want to find a way to overcome this. i want to find a way in which i can put all my feelings to it. i want to find something in which i can get out my feelings without it coming to obvious.

>>>alexa<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!