something

well, i actually just wanted to get something off of my chest. it was something cheri told me. i wanted to know and so now i know. i'm kind of wishing i didn't know.

i'm not mad. i'm not sad. i'm just confused.

cheri told me that he sort of cheated on mai. i think mai knew. well, that's what i understood from him. it wasn't exactly cheating, but still. the whole point is he was able to do that. i don't really know how to react. how did i react when he told me? i cried.

i'm scared, that's why i cried. not my fault. i scared he might do that again. i feel like i would lose him. i don't want to lose him. i love him. now, im sure i've lost all doubt in my love for cheri. i really truly don't want to lose him.

now i feel guilty for sounding like i doubt cheri's love for me. it's not like i want to. i don't want to doubt him. i love him. and i know he loves me.

oh well. i hope i just forget everything. i need to focus on my studies first. i want to just be happy. all i know is that i love cheri. and i always will.

got to go. got to go to sleep. have an early exam tomorrow.

god bless.

>>>daal_24<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!