still cramming...

okiez...i gave up on my mp...all i know is that, i'm happy that i passed something...even though that it doesn't work that well...oh well...at least there's something...^^ and anyways, it almost works...it's something near to it works...^^0

i was able to finish my bio lab take home exam and i'm so happy...i need to make up for the last exam we had...stupid frogs....

well, still have a lot more to go but at least i'm almost done with this sem...i'm gonna be so happy to be able to survive this sem...can't afford to fail...my mum will have my neck if i do...

well, got to go...still have to continue studying for my physics exam tomorrow (not like i'll be able to answer anything again...^^0)...

god bless...^^

>>>alexa<<<

ps...after today...i'll be referring to myself by my real name...it's time to be me again...^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!