meme/quiz/survey # 2

Snatched this one from Ogs-Peace from dA who I had the pleasure of chatting with last night. :) If you notice, I gave vague answers for some of the questions. :P

---0---0---0---0---0---0---

1. Would you enjoy swimming in a pool of jello with 3 lovely ladies and a circus clown?
+ No. Jello is very hard to clean off, I'm not a guy, and I hate clowns.

2. Spell your first name backwards
+ aziL adardnA ennA eceineD

3. What month were you born in?
+ January

4. Where do you live?
+ Pasig

DESCRIBE YOUR:

5. Wallet:
+ brown, long, cute

7. Toothbrush:
+ owange

8. Jewelry worn daily:
+ my Guess watch, and two pink ponytails worn on my wrists like bracelets

9. Pillow cover right now:
+ my huggy buggy pillow is pink, and my two other pillows (one for my head and another for my arm) are also pink

11. Underwear:
+ haha...as if I'll tell... ;P

12. Best Friend:
+ Who is my bestfriend?
POP: Edward, John, and Tine.
UPM family: Mikki, Raquel, Hernie, Kenet, Kesiah.
Faeryslair / Writersblock: ALou, Becky

13. Sunglasses:
+ I don't own sunglasses

14. Favorite shirt:
+ I have three... :D

15. Cologne/Perfume:
+ I'm not a fan of colognes or perfumes. They're terribly annoying to my nose.

16. CD in stereo:
+ Wicked OST

17. Piercings:
+ a pair of earrings on my ear.

WHAT ARE YOU:

18. Wearing now:
+ white blouse with red diagonal stripes, denim pants

19. Wishing for:
+ no classes tomorrow

20. Wanting:
+ a new mp3 player because my old one is busted.

26. The last thing you ate:
+ ramen

27. Something you are deathly afraid of:
+ being alone, cockroaches, the thought that I might die any moment now, the thought of being pregnant (though this is quite impossible because I've never done this so if I do become pregnant, it'll be an immaculate conception), seeing dead/dying people

28. Do you like candles:
+ yes.

30. Do you like the taste of blood:
+ no. I don't like the metallic taste of it. And I hate blood in general

31. Do you believe in love:
+ yes. Though it is an intangible object, its definition is in the dictionary, meaning that it should exist.

32. Do you believe in soul mates:
+ yes.

35. Do you believe in God:
+ yes.

43. What's something you wish you could understand better:
+ why I'm so darn lazy and how I can remedy it.

RELATIONSHIPS:

test to see how strong you are:

46.How many people have you kissed?
+ On the cheek, lots. ;P

47. Are you shy around your crush?
+ yes. But I'm naturally shy.

48. Still have feelings for anyone in a past relationship?
+ haven't had a past relationship.

49. Do you know what it feels like to be in love?
+ yes.

50. Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for your best friend?
+ Though I don't know what people would want with my notebook, my colored pens (stabilo, P13 each), and my ponytails, but sure.

FASHION STUFF:

51. Where is your favorite place to shop?
+ I'm a DS girl. Department Store. ;P

53. What is your favorite thing to wear?
+ loose shirt, soft denim pants (when outside), and short shorts (only at home)

54. What is a must have accessory?
+ watch

55. How much is the most you've ever spent in a single clothing store:
+ a lot. I don't want to remember it.

56. Who is the least fashionable person you know?
+ A lot of people. But if it's between my friends, that would be me.

57. Do you match your belt with your hair color?
+ no. That would be hard. I have a purple belt but I don't have purple hair.

59. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
+ two pairs of rubber shoes, one pair of boots, one pair of high heeled shoes, and around four pairs of sandals.

60. What is the worst trend you see today?
+ big shades.

61. Do you do drugs?
+ no.

62.What kind of soap do you use?
+ Dove unscented cream bar

63.What are you listening to right now?
+ the news. I'm not watching, just listening while my dad's watching

65. Who was the last person that called you?
+ I don't remember. It was around two days ago. :P

66. Where do you want to get married?
+ Ireland, Scotland, Rome, Venice, Florence, England, Naples, Caserta Castle.

67. How many buddies are online right now?
+ too lazy to check.

69. What are essentials in your life?
+ my life, clothes, my watch, computer, cellphone, books

70. Do you send out holiday cards each year?
+ no.

71. Hair right now?
+ long, wavy (in a very messy way)

72. mood:
+ sleepy

73. Did you actually read the last person's answer?
+ yes.

---0---0---0---0---0---0---

ONE.
Spell your name without vowels:
= Dnc Nn Ndrd Lz

TWO.
are you single?
= Of course I am. I'm not a twin. ;P

THREE.
Last place you went?
= Pioneer Centre (grocery)

FOUR.
Pink or any Pastel hues?
= both! Guys wearing pink look totally HOT! Crush ko sila sa araw na un. ;P

FIVE.
Least favorite color:
= can't think on one.

SIX.
favorite song?
= Popular, I'm Not That Girl, Defying Gravity, What is This Feeling - all from Wicked OST

SEVEN.
Where do you wish you were?
= In my dreams. So I can write my story better.

EIGHT.
Are you happy with your life right now?
= No. I'm too lazy and on the verge of failing my subjects

NINE.
Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity:
= My parents and some of my friends say I look like Linda Carter (one of the actresses that played Wonder Woman)

TEN.
What is your favorite time in school?
= lunch, dismissal, no school

ELEVEN
Do you shop at stores like Guess, Topshop, and AE?
= no. Too expensive. I can find clothes of the same quality at lower prices somewhere else.

TWELVE.
How do you make money?
= does getting allowances count?

THIRTEEN.
Where's your mom?
= in my parent's room

FOURTEEN.
Where's your dad?
= watching tv in the same room as me.

FIFTEEN.
Are you thinking of someone right now?
= yes.

SIXTEEN.
One word to describe you:
= lazy

SEVENTEEN.
Favorite pair of shoes?
= ...

EIGHTEEN.
Do you own big sunglasses?
= no. I hate such sunglasses

NINETEEN.
What would you rather be doing right now?
= sleeping

TWENTY.
favorite food:
= Japanese, Italian, Filipino, Chinese, Vietnamese, Mongolian dishes. And some other food. I love food.

TWENTY ONE.
What did you do today when you first got up?
= watch Figure It Out on Nickelodeon

---0---0---0---0---0---0---

-Daal-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!