perplexing new layout

Hello blogger! As I said, I would commemorate your resurrection-of-sorts by giving you a new layout and here it is! Isn't so awesome? I think it fits you well. The layout has an autumn-y theme and I just love Gensoumaden Saiyuki. Though, I am having trouble with the layout. It's weird. When I click on preview, the layout looks correct but when I look at the final result after replublishing the whole blog, the layout doesn't show up correct. It's so perplexing.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that. Until next time dearest blogger. :)

Edit: I switched to IE and saw that the reason why it looks weird is because the page won't refresh whatsoever in Firefox. I'll give it a day. It should be better by tomorrow. :)

-Daal-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!