For the Sake of Blogging: Kino no Tabi

To help me be a regular blogger once again, I've deviced this "portion" of my blog which I now call For the Sake of Blogging. I dislike the fact that I don't blog as often just because I think I have nothing worthy to blog about or because I'm lazy. So with this, I hope to be able to blog regularly and find interesting things to blog about. I shouldn't whine about being uninteresting if I don't do anything about it.

Anyways, moving on...

My brother downloaded an anime series entitled Kino no Tabi. I haven't watched it yet and am currently reading about its plot to decide if it's a worthy watch. Still, I'm kind of interested in watching it now even though the anime doesn't seem to follow a real plot.

I got this from the Kino no Tabi Wikipedia page and this is one of the things that really struck me and is pushing me to watch the anime.

The phrase "the world is not beautiful, therefore it is" (世界は美しくなんかない。そしてそれ故に美しい。 Sekai wa utsukushiku nanka nai. Soshite sore yueni utsukushii.?) symbolizes how the dark aspects of life, such as oppression and tyranny, make the good and happy parts of life all the more precious and wonderful.

Anyway, I'm gonna continue reading about it but my best bet is that I'll prolly watch it when I do have the time.

Well, that's all for today's update. Until next time.

♥ Daal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Schedule

fun fun fun at the fair!